Corral Coaching and Counseling is a unique and private setting for people seeking mental health assistance.
Kim Copps, LCSW specializes in helping individuals, families and Veterans with traditional counseling as well as Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP). The covered arena provides year around work for equine assisted activities and learning. All work is done at the client’s pace and is NOT horsemanship; no riding is involved.
Areas of specialty include problems with:
– Stress and anxiety management
– Marriage, premarital and family
– Readjustment issues for Veterans and their families
Located in Bentonville and serving Northwest Arkansas families
Kim Copps, LCSW | Owner and Therapist
Be prepared for an experience like no other:
- Kim’s office is beautifully surrounded by 50 acres of privacy.
- A traditional office inside the barn insures total confidentiality.
- This office does not add your records to a computer system.
- Appointments are scheduled so that you are not sitting in a waiting area with others.
- All work is done at YOUR pace.
- No riding is involved.
I now approach situations differently with initial problem solving and view solutions more readily. I learned how I approach what I see as a solution and a problem.From Fayetteville
Thanks for an exceptional training experience I will long remember, and most certainly recommend to colleagues.From Fayetteville
Thank you – I was surprised by how interesting and valid this type of therapy is. I have to admit that I was skeptical at first and now I’m just amazed!From Springdale
Helped me realize that not all obstacles are barriers but can be an asset to a goal.From Rogers
Thank you Kim for such a neat experience. I did not know what to expect when I arrived at the barn and I left with a story that I will cherish for the rest of my life.From Fayetteville